12 April 2009

Accountability

The problem with being busy is that something always gets pushed to the bottom of the list. In my case, it's crafting. Creating is my favorite thing to do, but all of the other things in my life seem to get in the way. I run this along odd line of being completely unmotivated and distracted and being incredibly determined to make and do things. I end up waivering back and forth between extreme productivity and hours wasted playing solitaire at two in the morning.

I've been thinking recently about how to better manage my time can complete all I want to do. With crafting, my solution was to blog what I'm doing. My hope is, that if someone is reading about what I'm making and following what I'm doing, I'll feel some sort of accountability to finish projects and branch out a bit more. So, here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stat Counter